Our showroom, yard, and offices are at 1833 Capital Blvd, just a mile inside the Beltline on the right. This is a new 15,000 sq.ft. facility, offering a spacious showroom, warehouse products in inventory, and a yard with inventory (mortar, block, fireplaces, cast stone, natural stone, lintels, etc.).
Our company is locally-owned and operated, with Tom Fisher, D.T. Fisher’s son, having come into the business in 1970—, and buying the company from his father in 1980. (D.T. Fisher died in August, 1984.) The company has always strived to “be the best”, and represent its suppliers well along with serving its customers well. We want to work the hardest to do the best job, all around! Honesty, integrity, sincerity, friendliness —; these are our tenets. We provide excellent products with excellent service, and appreciate the opportunity to do so.